Library Management System is a software used to manages the catalog of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library.
Library management solutions act as the central hub for all library-related tasks. Library management solutions allow libraries to become more effective and efficient, as well as drive member engagement.
- Computerization of all activities of Library, which includes, acquisition, issue, return, renewal, clearance, fine, payment, loss, binding, recovery and Missing Pages.
- No prior knowledge is necessary. Highly technical system made easy and simple.
- A student or staff can search the entire database to find a book based on different criteria, namely, author, title, subject, author & title etc.,
- 135 different output reports. Reports generated exactly as and how you view them on the screen.
- User Interface is highly intuitive